Using Social Media for Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
Recruitment is one of the most expensive things any organisation does. Not only the cost of agencies and advertising, but the time it takes to review applications, interview candidates and get that start date confirmed. This goes hand in hand with the challenge of retaining quality staff and maintaining a positive company culture.
If you have talented, skilled and engaged staff, other people want to work with them. Social media tools can really help you to shout about your current company culture, encourage quality applications and save money in the process. Whether it’s longer term talent management or straight Head Hunting, we will take you through all the opportunities available and help you to decide on the methods that are best for you.
Upon completion of this course you will have total confidence in how to recruit new staff using social media and have a thorough knowledge of the requirements for any ‘paid for’ activity. This course will also support you to strengthen your “Employer Brand” and develop longer term talent attraction policies.
Bedding down your digital recruitment strategy and where each network fits into that landscape.
- The Cube Method© and how to clarify your goals and outcomes
- Understanding your organisation’s needs in terms of social media policies and guidelines
- Evaluating your current position and where you want to get to
The importance of staff LinkedIn profiles
- How visible are staff profiles
- The key elements of a successful profile
- Using current staff profiles to attract new talent
- Downloading your connections to a spreadsheet for analysis and head hunting
- Advanced search options
- Creating and running a successful LinkedIn Group for both staff support and retention and talent acquisition
- Long term strategies for engagement and influence
Company Pages for both LinkedIn and Facebook
- Company page analytics
- Content strategy for company page engagement and reach
- Digital Media dashboards and scheduling
Facebook for Employers
- Targeted advertising strategies
The relationship between branding and recruitment
Creating compelling content to attract the right talent to your careers offering
- Video creation exercise
- Google Plus Hangouts
- Content strategy for recruiters
Analysing success using your website analytics