LinkedIn Strategy for Sales and Business Development
LinkedIn in has come a long way in the 13 years it’s been around. It is now a big player in online publishing as well as business development and recruitment. Where it differs from other social networks is in the power it gives the individual user. To get the most out of LinkedIn for your organisation, you have to empower key individuals to be active as well as the usual ‘company page’ activity.
It’s the power of your network on LinkedIn that really opens up the business development opportunities and potential for lead generation. In this course, we cover both paid for and organic options as well as networking strategy and analytics. If LinkedIn is where your audience are spending their time, this course will help you find and engage with them successfully.
Upon completion of this course you will have total confidence that time spent on LinkedIn is driving your sales strategy. You will learn how your staff should represent themselves in their profiles, where the opportunities are to grow your brand influence and gain a firm grasp of the requirements for ‘paid for’ activity.
Bedding down your digital sales strategy and where LinkedIn fits into that landscape.
- The Cube Method© and how to clarify your goals and outcomes
- Understanding your organisation’s needs in terms of social media policies and guidelines and the part LinkedIn activity plays in this
- Evaluating your current position and where you want to get to
The importance of staff LinkedIn profiles
- How visible are staff profiles
- The key elements of a successful profile
- Downloading your connections to a spreadsheet for analysis
- Advanced search options
- Powerful networking strategies for sales staff
- Creating and running a successful LinkedIn Group
- Long term strategies for engagement and influence
LinkedIn Company Pages
- Company page analytics
- Showcase pages
- Content strategy for company page engagement
- Digital Media dashboards and scheduling
- Elements of a successful post
- Using Pulse with your company blog
Paid strategy for LinkedIn
- The advertising dashboard
- Using advertising to get quality insights into your audience
- Premium profiles and tools