Getting to Grips with Facebook Marketing
Facebook has been at the heart of our social media landscape for more than a decade and while audiences have grown and changed in that time, Facebook remains a key place for businesses to engage directly with their customers.
Given how limited organic reach now is for all organisations on Facebook, it is more important than ever that you know how to target well and how to really take advantage of Facebook’s own powerful marketing tools. Having a Facebook budget is vital to success but that doesn’t have to mean spending thousands. We will help you to ensure you are getting maximum value from every penny spent on Facebook. Most importantly, this course will ensure that you are absolutely putting your company’s resources to the best use when it comes to your social media, and particularly Facebook, activity.
Upon completion of this course you will have total confidence in your organic post strategy as well as a firm grasp of the requirements for ‘paid for’ activity. You will fully understand the advertising dashboards both as a tool for paid reach and as a robust data source for audience insights.
Bedding down your digital strategy and where Facebook fits into that landscape.
- The Cube Method© and how to clarify your goals and outcomes
- Understanding your organisation’s needs in terms of social media policies and guidelines and the part Facebook activity plays in this
- Evaluating your current position and where you want to get to
Under the hood: Understanding the various dashboards and analytics tools available to a page administrator
- Audience Insights
- Facebook Page Insights
- Adverts Manager
Facebook Content Strategy: Using the morning’s insights to establish good content practices for your audience
- Examples of brand updates; the good, the bad and the ugly
- Video vs Graphics
- Community crisis management
- Facebook Groups; how to use them and when they are useful
Measuring success and tying your Facebook activity back into your wider digital media strategy
- Power Editor
- Google Analytics
- Benchmarking and evaluating success markers